Edge 2010 SEL FWD Pricing

Hi new to this forum. Test drove the 2010 Edge SEL FWD and just loved it and the wife was even more excited.. 2010 Edge FWD with Leather Seating, Panoramic Roof, Microsoft Sync, 18" Alloy Wheels, Power Group, Dual Temp Control. Been doing some pricing and was thinking of making an offer of $28,000 + taxes = $31,600 on the road. Too low or too high? 0% for 60 months...looking at dealers in the Toronto area

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ron

Edited by 1duFos

Hi new to this forum. Test drove the 2010 Edge SEL FWD and just loved it and the wife was even more excited.. 2010 Edge FWD with Leather Seating, Panoramic Roof, Microsoft Sync, 18" Alloy Wheels, Power Group, Dual Temp Control. Been doing some pricing and was thinking of making an offer of $28,000 + taxes = $31,600 on the road. Too low or too high? 0% for 60 months...looking at dealers in the Toronto area

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ron

If you're not in a hurry, the 2011 Edge gets a new interior and some great new features along with new engines. They should be available for order within the next few weeks.

That said, look up the dealer invoice price if possible, add about $500 to cover the advertising fees and that's roughly the true dealer invoice. Anything between that and $500 over invoice is reasonable (minus any rebates of course).

If you're not in a hurry, the 2011 Edge gets a new interior and some great new features along with new engines. They should be available for order within the next few weeks.

That said, look up the dealer invoice price if possible, add about $500 to cover the advertising fees and that's roughly the true dealer invoice. Anything between that and $500 over invoice is reasonable (minus any rebates of course).

Thanks for the reply akirby...if I was sure to get the same pricing on the 2011incentives as the 2010 I would wait. In no hurry, have been debating the 2011 as the interior looks nicer, not interested in the 4 cylinder ecoboost turbo, will it need premium fuel? high maintenance cost? Haven't seen anything as yet on any new features. But the SEL does need heated side review mirrors as standard equipment..

The V6 3.5 will still be offered. Found this on another forum, not sure I can post here but anyways

http://www.canadiandriver.com/forum/index.php/topic,65836.0.html at the link click on New and Upcoming Truck/ SUVs and from there click on "2011 Ford Edge"

Edited by 1duFos

Kelly Bluebook.com has a place where you can enter the vehicle info options and all to figure out what you should pay for the vehicle..check it out you will love it..I used it and got a hell of a deal on my edge..Good luck to you!!