Rear seat, middle leg post covers

ncmountie

Can someone advise if there are plastic covers for the area where the rear seat bolts to the middle of the floorboard? And if so, what is the part called? This refers to the posts in the middle front of the rear seat.

I checked with a local Ford dealer and was told there are not plastic covers for the middle posts, but only the outside seat rails. I've attempted to attach a photo for reference. In advance, I apologize if my searches missed an answer already posted. Thanks for your help in advance.

post-9004-1273516387_thumb.jpg

Could someone post a link to where they can be ordered?

I found these covers, referred to as "Lower Covers, Inboard," at Varsity Ford, Parts online, in Ann Arbor, MI, link:

http://www.partswebsite.com/newfordparts/?i=2&make=123&model=1271&year=2009&catid=30184&subcatid=40834&section=126&type=parts

Their Parts Dept can identify the specific covers for your vehicle and you do need to confirm the color of your interior before ordering. The website does not provide the Parts No. or an image, but they did confirm these were the covers needed. I was provided Part No. 8A127863386BA and 8A127863386CA for my 09 Edge with based on a Camel interior.

Someone may find it interesting and need to keep in mind that the dealership from where I purchased my vehicle could not find that the covers came with the Edge after checking with their Parts Dept and viewing other Edge vehicles on their lot. There does appear to be some confusion on whether these come with the various models based on the link provided in the related post. I have forwarded the above part numbers to our dealership by email and a response is pending.

Thank you for the responses posted regarding this issue.