Seat Bracket Covers

Hi,

last week our 2007 Edge has been delivered to Germany and we noticed that the middle two brackets of the back seat bench aren't covered:

post-7251-1256508866_thumb.jpg

Is this normal or are some parts missing there? If so, could someone please look up the parts numbers for me, please (should be embossed on the backside of the parts)? I'm the only Edge in a 200mls radius here and German Ford Dealers can't help me either.

Thanks,

Bastian

Hi,

last week our 2007 Edge has been delivered to Germany and we noticed that the middle two brackets of the back seat bench aren't covered:

post-7251-1256508866_thumb.jpg

Is this normal or are some parts missing there? If so, could someone please look up the parts numbers for me, please (should be embossed on the backside of the parts)? I'm the only Edge in a 200mls radius here and German Ford Dealers can't help me either.

Thanks,

Bastian

We’re planning a visit to our Lincoln dealership this week or next.

I’ll visit the parts dept for part #’s.

ab

post-3705-1256611310_thumb.jpg

sorry for the confusion... I do not have them... so wrongly assumed it was that way - never guessed they would miss installing that part. it

So, they want like $60 online for those 2 parts! wow - what a rip. looks like a call to the dealer for me.

Inboard Charcoal Right - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side

Outboard Charcoal Right - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side

post-2453-1256654802_thumb.png

post-2453-1256655201_thumb.gif

Edited by Lex Talionis

Does anyone knows a parts source that carries them and is able to ship to Europe? Parts.com isn't.

cant you call the dealer you bought from and tell them too get you the parts that were suppose to come with the car? you did pay for them after all. I don't understand. you have Ford dealers there, but they cannot get Ford parts that come with the car?

Edited by Lex Talionis

cant you call the dealer you bought from and tell them too get you the parts that were suppose to come with the car? you did pay for them after all. I don't understand. you have Ford dealers there, but they cannot get Ford parts that come with the car?

I bought the car used "as is" from a non-Ford-Dealer.

Ford Europe has a no documentation / parts catalogs of North-American Fords. There would be a chance if I can tell them a unique part number.

They charge astronomic prices, too: For my last car, a Mustang GT, I asked for a replacement transmission. Ford Europe wanted 4900 EUR. Market price stateside: $800.

So - is anybody so kind and order those parts for me? The shipping to Germany is not a problem - USPS or UPS will handle all the customs-stuff for you. I can pay with PayPal.

Bastian

bought mine used and figured the previous owner had broke them.. they are an eyesore and I was going to order some, but I thought they were called the outer covers not inner.. makes no sense, but that's what I gathered from the parts illustration.. lucky for me the light stone color is cheaper for some reason. Please post up some part numbers if anyone has ordered them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got mine, look and work perfect. got to thank the OP for bringing this up. I got mine for free as they should have come with it.

I will get better pictures than we have in the next day or so.

for a charcoal car, the ford parts # on my invoice are

7a1z7863386ca

7a1z7863386ba

post-2453-1260481511_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lex Talionis

Damn and all this time i thought that ford just went cheap on our 08 limited. Guess I will be going to Drew on the 18th when i get back in town for christmas break.

Lex can you get me part numbers so I can back up my story in case the service writer who told me they didn't come with them trys to give me any grief?

Camel interior if you could.

I knew there was something I didn't like about that guy but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Guess I will be "interviewing" service writers in the near future to find one I like.

Damn and all this time i thought that ford just went cheap on our 08 limited. Guess I will be going to Drew on the 18th when i get back in town for christmas break.

Lex can you get me part numbers so I can back up my story in case the service writer who told me they didn't come with them trys to give me any grief?

Camel interior if you could.

I knew there was something I didn't like about that guy but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Guess I will be "interviewing" service writers in the near future to find one I like.

Light Camel RH # 8A1Z7863386BA LH 8A1Z7863386CA From sept 1st 08

Medium Camel RH # 7T4Z78666L75AB LH 7A1Z7863386CC 08/07