Added Some Color To The Interior

Im sure not all will like it as you stated before but if is good to see some modification that is out of the ordinary for and Edge, good work bro.

Thanks man, its still a work in progress, but in the next few months it will come together nicely. The wheels, and katzkins kit and some other goodies will change the appearence considerably. Thanks again for the kind words.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what I added to kind of round up the color matching. Waiting for my LED's to come in to get the cupholders finished. Doing an ambient lighting mod for the front, cups and the rear also. Should be very similar to the ford ambient light kit but for a great deal less money.

med_gallery_8737_253_175912.jpg

med_gallery_8737_253_926844.jpg

med_gallery_8737_253_871741.jpg

Hey Livin,

Awesome job! I guess you matched the trim colors with the exterior paint color of your Edge. I have the Titanium White so I'm not sure I would get the same dramatic effect. I am still waiting on my ambient light kit for 3 weeks now. Let me know if you get yours and I will do the same.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That looks sweet in my opinion. gives me an idea or two as well. What about painting the metal bezel around the radio to a satin or flat black? All depends on which way your going with your interior though, I really just want to know how the heck to get that metal bezel off so I can tackle mine, has a dent in it that needs to be fixed. Ya I second the previous question, how are you going about the ambient lighting install? Curious to know

• 2 months later...