2011 Sighting

PatentGuy

I was driving to my wedding in central Michigan and I saw about 30, new 2011 Edge's in a row on the highway. Looked like they were demonstration vehicles on their way to delearships.

The new front grill is a dramatic improvement and the LEDs on the front look very sharp. It happened too fast to get pictures.

Can't wait!!!!

I was driving to my wedding in central Michigan and I saw about 30, new 2011 Edge's in a row on the highway. Looked like they were demonstration vehicles on their way to delearships.

The new front grill is a dramatic improvement and the LEDs on the front look very sharp. It happened too fast to get pictures.

Can't wait!!!!

New Arrivals here in Ottawa, Ontario today. Will try and get out to see them this weekend.

The first sighting in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada was made yesterday on Yonge Street. I was just passing through town and spotted it.

A middle aged woman was test driving a brand new 2011 Lincoln MKX (Silver) that apparently had just arrived at the local dealership.

Livio

Edited by LIVIO

Smithtown NY on Long Island

They have an MKX plus they had an '11 Edge but the owner of the dealership already has it being shipped to Florida for his son

I really like the back of the MKX but no so much on the front. I'll be waiting for the Edge

I agree, that MKX looks like a cross between a Mazda CX9 and a Murano. YUK!