Tire Recommendation

LAJAMA

Hi,

I currently have P245/60R 18 Continental Cross Contact LX tires on my 2007 Edge AWD (which I do not like since they are extremely noisy .....to the point that other people comment on the road noise).

Since the tires are about worn out, I want to replace them with a set of tires that will give me a safe and QUIET ride.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you very much.

Hi,

I currently have P245/60R 18 Continental Cross Contact LX tires on my 2007 Edge AWD (which I do not like since they are extremely noisy .....to the point that other people comment on the road noise).

Since the tires are about worn out, I want to replace them with a set of tires that will give me a safe and QUIET ride.

Thank you very much.

Michelin Pilot LTX. Those were OE on my 08 Limited. Absolutely no complaints.

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Nitto NT 420S. I'm running the 255 55 18. Great tire for this vehicle, dry or rain, and very quiet. Plus, they have a cool looking tread pattern.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know I'm a little late, but while we're sharing, I went with the Toyo Open Country HTs. I was a little skeptical at first, but I have Toyo Versados on my wife's van and they road great. I was afraid the Open Country would be too truck like, but they been a really good tire. i'll probably go with these again. I also agree that the Michelin LTX M/S is one of the best tires ever made. That was my preferred choice for my late F150 and Explorer.