My 2011 Edge Sport AWD in Silver

thomasford405

I have seen them in every color now. I am very happy I chose the silver as it contrasts the best against the Tuxedo Black trim and the wheels, in my opinion. It also goes very well with the interior trim colors.

We have sold two more just like it (took orders) from them seeing this one I own.

I hope all of you getting new 2011 Edges love yours as much as I do mine. My Ford Touch, SYNC, and all have worked seemlessly. My vehicle has every option you could get on a Sport and I am not regretting anything as yet. Will keep you posted should anything change.

PS.. Can't believe how well it rides and drives and how quiet it is despite the 22" wheels. This had been a concern of mine, but wound up not being an issue at all.

post-10580-031619100 1285262315_thumb.jpg

post-10580-089069700 1285262340_thumb.jpg

post-10580-099149300 1285262370_thumb.jpg

post-10580-070671600 1285262397_thumb.jpg

Edited by thomasford405

How is my post spam. I bought that vehicle two weeks ago having ordered it back in May. The fact we own a car dealership should have no bearing, as I am not soliditing anyone to purcahse from us and have never mentioned our dealership by name, location etc. nor will I.

Others had posted pictures of their new Edges, so was just letting people see mine, in case they hadn't seen a Sport in Silver yet.

Edited by thomasford405

How is my post spam. I bought that vehicle two weeks ago having ordered it back in May. The fact we own a car dealership should have no bearing, as I am not soliditing anyone to purcahse from us and have never mentioned our dealership by name, location etc. nor will I.

Others had posted pictures of their new Edges, so was just letting people see mine, in case they hadn't seen a Sport in Silver yet.

Nevermind