She Has Arrived

sandjunkie

Wow Sand that Edge looks terrific! I like white very much, had a white Passat back in the day...

However this time I picked Black with Lt. Stone for my Edge and have taken a lot of ribbing

from friends who know how hard it is to keep black clean.

However this was my one chance to have a black car!

Enjoy your new Edge and report back...congratulations!!!

Aaaahh! Looks awesome! I can't wait for my Tri-coat white Sport...3 more weeks.

Just put my order in today - they say 6 to 8 weeks; I would assume there must be some padding in that estimate? What would be a best case lead time: from order - to - driveway?... I'm feeling lucky!! :D

If some of you don't mind sharing.. what kind of pricing are you folks paying for the fully loaded 2011 Sports - ALL OPTIONS? I think I recieved a spectacular deal, but I'd like to get some check and balances here.. You can PM me, if you're more comfortable with that.

Thanks!

Edited by Cuffer

Just put my order in today - they say 6 to 8 weeks; I would assume there must be some padding in that estimate? What would be a best case lead time: from order - to - driveway?... I'm feeling lucky!! :D

If some of you don't mind sharing.. what kind of pricing are you folks paying for the fully loaded 2011 Sports - ALL OPTIONS? I think I recieved a spectacular deal, but I'd like to get some check and balances here.. You can PM me, if you're more comfortable with that.

Thanks!

My window sticker was $41,170. With the ford $1000 rebate I ended up paying $38,190 before state tax which was $500 below invoice. I have the vision package, driver entry package, tri-coat white, voice navigation, and vista roof.

Edited by sandjunkie

The cd player only holds 1 disc. Most who buy this truck will be using the dual USB drives. On one hard drive, I can hold 100 plus cds of music.

Yea I'm probably gonna use a usb, but CDs are much more convenient and I like to order my songs in a certain way. Even though I'm getting the Edge Sport, just like the one above, I wonder why they would change the CD player from 6 to 1? Confusing, but I love this CUV/SUV. I loved my 08 SEL AWD, but this is totally a whole new animal. Hopefully I get mine before Thanksgiving, as I'm going to place the order this week or next week. Can't wait!!!

• 3 weeks later...