Edge on Order!

Burtman

I have just ordered my 2011 Edge! Limited AWD Tuxedo Black with Charcoal Black interior,Vision Package,Driver entry package and Navigation. This is going to be my first Ford. I always had a Subaru Outback and hoping that the Edge will be as good in the snow here in Syracuse New York. Still thinking about the Extended Warrenty 6/100 with a $100 Dedutable for $1400. NOW the long wait of 6-8 weeks.........Can't wait :shift:

Edited by Burtman

I have just ordered my 2011 Edge! Limited AWD Tuxedo Black with Charcoal Black interior,Vision Package,Driver entry package and Navigation. This is going to be my first Ford. I always had a Subaru Outback and hoping that the Edge will be as good in the snow here in Syracuse New York. Still thinking about the Extended Warrenty 6/100 with a $100 Dedutable for $1400. NOW the long wait of 6-8 weeks.........Can't wait :shift:

Good for you! I've got an 11 MKX on order too. Supposed to be built the first week of November. Can't wait either. I am getting an extended warranty on mine..I think it's wise given all the electronics.

I was also thinking that it would be smart do to all of the electronics. Is $1400. a good price for the Extended Warranty ?

:banghead: Go for the extended warranty, well worth it. In the past 3 months, I've had my 06 Explorer limited in for 3 different electronic problems - Electronic climate control, module for memory pedals, power lumbar motor, and rear wheel bearing and axle shaft. A friends cousin just had left rear wheel bearing and shaft repaired, cost her $2,000! With all the electronics, go for the extended warranty, unless of course, you don't plan to keep the car beyond the standard 3/36 warranty. I'm sure glad I took it out on the Explorer, back then I took out the extension for a

total of 6 years/ 75,000 miles, and it cost $1,200, and worth every penny.

Edited by JOEHIO