Push button start

tpm419419

Hello

Went into the bowling ally to watch my daughter bowl. Came out to find it running :(. I thought when you got away from the vehicle with the key fob that it would shut off. I did think I pressed the button but apparently not

Car was running for 2 1/2 hours :(

Holy Moley, you're damned lucky it was not stolen. (Thieves probably thought it was a setup, LOL). Any push button start system requires you to push the button to shut off the engine when parked. It's just a convenience item that replaces inserting your key. The key fob will start it but even that it will shut off after so many minutes. There is no key fob button to stop the engine.

Holy Moley, you're damned lucky it was not stolen. (Thieves probably thought it was a setup, LOL). Any push button start system requires you to push the button to shut off the engine when parked. It's just a convenience item that replaces inserting your key. The key fob will start it but even that it will shut off after so many minutes. There is no key fob button to stop the engine.

Yeah I know. Guess I was in a rush and "thought" I pushed the button. Never again

Hello

Went into the bowling ally to watch my daughter bowl. Came out to find it running :(. I thought when you got away from the vehicle with the key fob that it would shut off. I did think I pressed the button but apparently not

Car was running for 2 1/2 hours :(

How could you do such a thing?!?! just kidding.

I did that once with my Camry Hybrid. Of course it was a little harder to tell when it was running. I would have heard the warning beeps if I hadn't had my headphones in my ears.

The Ford doesn't beep at you though. That would be helpful

How could you do such a thing?!?! just kidding.

I did that once with my Camry Hybrid. Of course it was a little harder to tell when it was running. I would have heard the warning beeps if I hadn't had my headphones in my ears.

The Ford doesn't beep at you though. That would be helpful

I had my radio turned down also. That usually goes off when the door is opened.

I learned my lesson now. Check and double check. At least it wasn't in a garage