2011 22" Edge Sport Wheels with Tires

bboytails

I took off the 22" wheels off my new Edge Sport and replaced them with 20" wheels. I figured the 22's are too much for my wife's daily driver. The wheels and tires are in great condition with less than 200 miles on them but I took off the TPMS.

I'm sure nobody wants them as of this moment but I figured I'd make this post because the wheels and tires will just be sitting in my shed indefinitely. If anyone is interested just let me know.

I took off the 22" wheels off my new Edge Sport and replaced them with 20" wheels. I figured the 22's are too much for my wife's daily driver. The wheels and tires are in great condition with less than 200 miles on them but I took off the TPMS.

I'm sure nobody wants them as of this moment but I figured I'd make this post because the wheels and tires will just be sitting in my shed indefinitely. If anyone is interested just let me know.

You fail to mention an asking price, and where youre located. Both important so youre not lowballed and insulted when the bidding starts and for pickup, since youre most certainly not going to ship these.

You fail to mention an asking price, and where youre located. Both important so youre not lowballed and insulted when the bidding starts and for pickup, since youre most certainly not going to ship these.

Its hard to determine an exact price because I cant find the cost of an OEM wheel and nobody else is selling them. I was hoping any offers would help me determine what they would go for or if anyone found a link that is selling OEM wheels would also help. I know a set of tires go for 988 at tirerack.com. Someone else post that a single wheel cost about 1340 or so, but that sounds steep. I was thinking 1000 for each wheel/tire combo unless 1340 is the true value just for the wheels alone. I am located in Northern California.

I called a ford dealer here in Canada and the 22" wheels with tires and TPMS is $2940 with 13% tax.

Mind you cost is different from here and the U.S.

Sad that you have to sell these. You may want to keep them if you decide to sell the vechical this way you can at least get full vvalue for it.

Heck right now I'm thinking of buying these!

Edited by Naverino

I called a ford dealer here in Canada and the 22" wheels with tires and TPMS is $2940 with 13% tax.

Mind you cost is different from here and the U.S.

Sad that you have to sell these. You may want to keep them if you decide to sell the vechical this way you can at least get full vvalue for it.

Heck right now I'm thinking of buying these!

Was that $2940 for a set of 4 wheels/tires/tpms or for just one wheel/tire/tpms combo?

Did you put 20" wheels from the 2011 Limited? If so I would really like to see some pics of it. I've been wanting to see what the 20" Limited look like on a Sport.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

I am very interested in the rims/tires if still available. Please let me know. reh03acura@hotmail.com (815) 289-3710 ph

Thank you, Randy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...