Car camping last weekend in Sonoma

Hey guys, I got my copper SEL+ fully decked 2 weeks ago (pic in the galleries). I'm 6 feet tall, and so is my wife. We were really comfortable in the back with the seats down. Blankets and all.put down the passenger seat and put my laptop on it. The Vista roof is awesome for star gazing too. Watched Pirates of the Caribbean before we "fell asleep."

I strongly recommend it if any of you all are interested in camping.

There were two reasons we bought our Edge at the time we did:

1- previous car was about to crap out after only 5 years since new, we werent sure it was going to make it to the end of the week no matter end of the year!

2- upcoming camping trip. My old Nissan sedan was struggling to hold all the stuff we wanted to take to go camping and an SUV/CUV was on the cards.

I would probably stay in the back once in a while, but we had plenty of stuff with us and the dog too, so we loaded up with the tent, cooler, chairs, dog crate and a multitude of other stuff for the weekend. It fit with room to spare in the trunk.

There were two reasons we bought our Edge at the time we did:

1- previous car was about to crap out after only 5 years since new, we werent sure it was going to make it to the end of the week no matter end of the year!

2- upcoming camping trip. My old Nissan sedan was struggling to hold all the stuff we wanted to take to go camping and an SUV/CUV was on the cards.

I would probably stay in the back once in a while, but we had plenty of stuff with us and the dog too, so we loaded up with the tent, cooler, chairs, dog crate and a multitude of other stuff for the weekend. It fit with room to spare in the trunk.

Haha, awesome. Yah it was just the two of us. I put this in the wrong forum, can someone else switch it to the general forum?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...