MY New Edge Pics

harleymhs

Thanks Guys for the comments! I choose the Limited cause I couldnt do with out the HID's the LED running lights with the Sport looks like crap! WHITE LEDs and Yellow headlamps! NO WAY! Plus I wasnt paying 1600 for ford HID's ! Plus NO trailer Tow package and no homelink! Plus the Black int is much richer ALL BLACK instead of the Silver middle of the seat! Just my Opinion! Plus this engine seems to be peppy enough.. Now the dealership! My Cousin is the Sales Manager at Buhler Ford in NJ.. so if anyone needs a Edge his name is Paul ! I special ordered my Limited and it came in exactly 5 weeks to the Day! Thankls for looking at my pics! Love the EDGE!!!

Nice.

I considered the Limited in white, but wanted the full painted rocker panels and door bottoms, painted fascias, etc. When i priced out what it would cost to add those parts later it didn't make sense. I can still tow with the Sport, although there is no official package, or sway control program, the tow rating is 2000lbs. My trailer and Polaris RZR weigh only 1500, and it gets moved twice a year...HIDs can be added aftermarket for much less than OEMs, and my dealer can order me a homelink Visor for $175. I really would have liked to have tried the adaptive cruise control, but thats not a deal breaker for me. The Color is beautiful, and THAT was the deal breaker for me. If the Sport wasn't offered in White, I would have created my own. Good luck with your new ride.

No sawy

Thanks Guys for the comments! I choose the Limited cause I couldnt do with out the HID's the LED running lights with the Sport looks like crap! WHITE LEDs and Yellow headlamps! NO WAY! Plus I wasnt paying 1600 for ford HID's ! Plus NO trailer Tow package and no homelink! Plus the Black int is much richer ALL BLACK instead of the Silver middle of the seat! Just my Opinion! Plus this engine seems to be peppy enough.. Now the dealership! My Cousin is the Sales Manager at Buhler Ford in NJ.. so if anyone needs a Edge his name is Paul ! I special ordered my Limited and it came in exactly 5 weeks to the Day! Thankls for looking at my pics! Love the EDGE!!!