New Member, White Platinum Sport

bryanakajunior

Hello everyone, I just wanted to post now that I took delivery of my Sport on Saturday. I've been trolling the forum since I ordered it 5 weeks ago, and I was happy to find a pic on here of someones white sport, because before that I hadn't seen anything other than the ford stock photo when I built it. I absolutely love this thing!!!! It looks amazing, drives beautifully, and all of the features are plain out awesome! I have some future plans as far as some blackouts, tint, etc.

149074_457196128485_655738485_5331341_5610733_n.jpg75054_457196038485_655738485_5331340_5090272_n.jpg76944_457032118485_655738485_5328896_7041257_n.jpg75144_457015298485_655738485_5328620_120987_n.jpg

Looks fantastic!!!

Nice choice! My exact same edge is being delivered this week :yahoo: It's been the longest 7 weeks ever....

Looks like the white sport is getting popular...all the pictures being posted of it are getting me so excited!! I've never seen a white sport yet, so I hope i love it in person as much as I do in the pictures!

Good luck, congrats, and enjoy!

Looks fantastic!!!

Nice choice! My exact same edge is being delivered this week :yahoo: It's been the longest 7 weeks ever....

Looks like the white sport is getting popular...all the pictures being posted of it are getting me so excited!! I've never seen a white sport yet, so I hope i love it in person as much as I do in the pictures!

it's going to blow you away. I had only seen the pics on here of the first guy who got one, and when I saw it coming off the truck, my jaw dropped! I work at at Ford dealer, and I see Edges all the time, and they don't do it for me, but once I saw this thing.. gorgeous!

Looks fantastic!!!

LOVE the color and pics! I've got the same White sport coming any day now as well. Because of the black grille and wheels I think there really isn't another car that looks like it. I'm stoked and think this is a unique color combination. Although with all the white sports I see being ordered, it feels like i'll bump into one every day, but I know these will still be a tiny minority compared to the other colors.

Enjoy your new whip!

LOVE the color and pics! I've got the same White sport coming any day now as well. Because of the black grille and wheels I think there really isn't another car that looks like it. I'm stoked and think this is a unique color combination. Although with all the white sports I see being ordered, it feels like i'll bump into one every day, but I know these will still be a tiny minority compared to the other colors.

Enjoy your new whip!

Yeah, it does seem like the white is the most popular color on the sport, and pretty popular on the regular edge as well. But the sport overall is a tiny minority of all Edges, so we'll just be the majority of a tiny minority. And I know this baby will turn heads, so I'll take it.

I took delivery of our white edge sport saturday morning. It's now monday night and I have probably fielded 10 to 12 questions about the edge at various stop lights and stop signs. This thing is gorgeous and blows away everything out on the road looks wise. Be prepared to start talking about your edge where ever you are stopped. Great truck, great color, you are really going to enjoy this thing.

I took delivery of our white edge sport saturday morning. It's now monday night and I have probably fielded 10 to 12 questions about the edge at various stop lights and stop signs. This thing is gorgeous and blows away everything out on the road looks wise. Be prepared to start talking about your edge where ever you are stopped. Great truck, great color, you are really going to enjoy this thing.

This is so exciting!! :beerchug:

I'm going from a 10 year old honda to this, so it'll be quite a nice upgrade.

It's currently 3 hours away at a distribution center and will get on the car carrier tomorrow to make its way to the dealership!! Hopefully I will take delivery Wednesday :party2:

• 2 weeks later...

This is so exciting!! :beerchug:

I'm going from a 10 year old honda to this, so it'll be quite a nice upgrade.

It's currently 3 hours away at a distribution center and will get on the car carrier tomorrow to make its way to the dealership!! Hopefully I will take delivery Wednesday :party2:

SO?????

SO?????

I LOVE IT!!!

The exterior alone absolutely blew me away the first time I saw it! The paint is just stunning. Add the contrasting tuxedo black grill, and THE most beautiful wheels I've ever seen, with accents that match the grill, and this is one sharp automobile. Than add all body kit, the oval exhaust tips, and smoked light lenses...it's simply amazing, and I can tell by the looks I get. This is probably one of the best looking vehicles I've seen in a long time. I love how everything compliments everything else perfectly. Grill and wheels top it off.

And the best thing is, I love the interior and technology just as much as the exterior! Love the contrasting leather seats! And the color scheme on the dash looks really nice. I can't get over how quite it is! My old Honda was obviously extremely noisy, so I was blown away by the quietness. Love the intelligent access, vista roof, BLIS, power liftgate, automatic wipers, backup camera, ambient lighting, quick release rear seats, and surprisingly the fold-flat front seat already came in handy! I think it's safe to say I love everything about this car.

I absolutely love MyFord Touch. Obviously, there are a few issues, but for me it's nothing major and nothing out of the ordinary for brand-spanking-new software. Today my main screen went blank for my drive home, but I could still control everything through the redundant screen and the voice commands and the next time I started it up, all was well. No big deal. Only thing I'm having trouble with is trying to call from my phonebook with voice commands. I'm hoping this is fixed in an update, but as of now I can still dial by calling out the number. Again, nothing major, and nothing I don't expect to be addressed in the updates. Overall, I love the technology, plus the sound system sounds great!

The thing is fast...I haven't given it more than half throttle, and I probably won't until at least 500 miles, but man, she'll get up and go! Ford also did a really nice job tuning the suspension for those beautiful wheels. Gives a sport feel and feels great around the turns, but is not overly stiff over the bumps or on the highway. Nice!

As of now, I'm just waiting to see what kind of fuel economy numbers I'll see. It'll take a little while to get some accurate numbers though, because I spend so much time just sitting in it, playing with all the new tech!

I posted some pictures of it here.

Overall, as you can tell, I am absolutely thrilled with this vehicle.

Also, I have a new driver's side visor with HomeLink on order, and I'll (hopefully) be installing it this weekend. I'll take pictures and report back on how easy that install hopefully will be.

Enjoy your new rides!