Help! Info On Optaining Sticker

Hi All,

Ordered my Edge on March 27th and I've been told it goes into production this Monday, May 21st. Can't believe it takes this long to get something you're paying 35K+ for, hope it's worth the wait.

Can someone tell me if it's possible to get a copy of the window sticker? If so, when & how?

Vin # is 2FMDK49C87BB15661.

Thanks for the help,

WFisherman :sos:

A gal in my office mentioned to me she was going to trade her Pilot for a Murano. I told her about the Edge and even had her drive mine. She said she loved it and everything seemed to make sense to her. Then her husband sumarily vetoed the Edge without even researching them or seeing one to my knowledge. His answer? 'Ford puts the water pump inside the engine block'. Whether that's true or not, it hardly seems like a reason to not buy a better product for less money........ Sounds like an excuse more than anything to me.

Go figure.....long, long, road for Ford.

A gal in my office mentioned to me she was going to trade her Pilot for a Murano. I told her about the Edge and even had her drive mine. She said she loved it and everything seemed to make sense to her. Then her husband sumarily vetoed the Edge without even researching them or seeing one to my knowledge. His answer? 'Ford puts the water pump inside the engine block'. Whether that's true or not, it hardly seems like a reason to not buy a better product for less money........ Sounds like an excuse more than anything to me.

I hear ya. Some people can't be swayed when it comes to HAVING to buy American. I was trying to sway a friend of mine into getting an American vehicle instead of the Rav4. She wouldn't even look at any non-rice burning car/suv I suggested.

Or a divorce!!!

RE: husband over-ruling wife's desire for an Edge

It's too bad that people are more brand-driven than product-driven. My Edge is my FIRST Ford, and in fact, the Edge is the ONLY Ford in my ENTIRE social circle. I am also suspecting that there is a cultural factor involved too. NONE of my oriental friends own a Ford except me who is too proud...in fact, since my Edge arrived, I feel like I'm an unofficial ambassador for Ford among the 25-40 yr. olds. ALL my friends who rode with me loved it in surprise. Unfortunately, Ford has done more negative impact to its image than positive over the years...since the Robo Cop made the Taurus famous. Hopefully, Ford will continue to do the right thing to revitalize itself...perhaps by refreshing all the dealerships first (the Japanese/ German dealerships in Toronto look awesome, so high tech.)!

I told my boyfriend about this post. He is a 30 year Ford Senior Master Technician and he said it is true that the Edge's water pump is inside the engine block. He also said that like most Ford's, that is where the water pump is located. He also said that for all of the years that he has been turning wrenches, he has hardly ever had an issue with the water pump and he has had an amazing number of vehicles go through his hands. Some people are just so against a product that there is no way to sway them. For instance, a guy that I work with asked me what I had ordered, when I told him he said "why would you buy another Ford when they are going to be out of business in 5 years"! :banghead: Maybe because my previous Ford was a wonderful vehicle that I never had a minute of trouble with and the guy that purchased it from me was just amazed at how good an 8 1/2 year old vehicle looked. I guess that's what happens when you actually take care of the items you own and take pride in your purchases. His vehicle, by the way, is a Honda that looks like crap and apparently has had all kinds of issues with! Go figure.......