album art ! one of many issues

orlym2

I'm probably the weird one, but I don't understand the love of the carousel display. I hate it on my iPhone and wish I could turn it off. One of the first things I did was make sure Gracenote was turned off so it would use the album art attached to my music files.

So...basically, no I haven't tried it. :)

+1

I'm probably the weird one, but I don't understand the love of the carousel display. I hate it on my iPhone and wish I could turn it off. One of the first things I did was make sure Gracenote was turned off so it would use the album art attached to my music files.

So...basically, no I haven't tried it. :)

You're not forced to use it you know. I'd like the features Ford told me were in my vehicle to actually work but that's probably a pipe dream. Anyway I've tried it and the only way I got it to display anything was to turn Gracenotes OFF. But 90% of my albums simply display the generic "Pop" or "Rock" picture and I have no idea how to correct that.

You're not forced to use it you know. I'd like the features Ford told me were in my vehicle to actually work but that's probably a pipe dream. Anyway I've tried it and the only way I got it to display anything was to turn Gracenotes OFF. But 90% of my albums simply display the generic "Pop" or "Rock" picture and I have no idea how to correct that.

I haven't gotten any of the generic displays unless I don't have any album art assigned to it - then it just shows a music note.

gracenote is LAME. It can't find artwork for fairly new stuff like Brooks & Dunn but it knows who Ten Years After is (an awesome group from the late 60's man) !

The carousel is lame too. It's buried 30 levels deep and you have to be in park to use it. It's there just so they can use it in marketing videos

Edited by wilsons66604