MFT not working

Onedge11

Just posting an update to my situation. I got a call yesterday afternoon telling me my car was finally ready, I was told to come and get it. When I got there I asked what they had to do. The head of the service department explained that they had to put a new 8" screen and main module in. Drove thru the day and no problems so far. Hope every one else's situations are getting the dealers attention. When I picked up my car I was told there was 2 other cars in for the same reason. Wish them well. If they get the same treatment that I did they have nothing to worry about. I will post if I have any other issues. I would like to say thanks for everyone that has read my post and or had suggestions.

Just posting an update to my situation. I got a call yesterday afternoon telling me my car was finally ready, I was told to come and get it. When I got there I asked what they had to do. The head of the service department explained that they had to put a new 8" screen and main module in. Drove thru the day and no problems so far. Hope every one else's situations are getting the dealers attention. When I picked up my car I was told there was 2 other cars in for the same reason. Wish them well. If they get the same treatment that I did they have nothing to worry about. I will post if I have any other issues. I would like to say thanks for everyone that has read my post and or had suggestions.

WoW! A whole new system. I'm jealous.

Remind us (me)...... was your system totally brain dead or just acting up?

Is it coming?? A recall to upgrade to a "more better" system ?!?

I just wish they would keep us owners informed.

WoW! A whole new system. I'm jealous.

Remind us (me)...... was your system totally brain dead or just acting up?

Is it coming?? A recall to upgrade to a "more better" system ?!?

I just wish they would keep us owners informed.

The main screen was totally dead. The tech told me they were new part #;s. It's sad that I can be happy after all of this, but I was without my my car for 15 days. I was compensated very well but was sworn in return not to tell how. After all is said and done no matter what has happened I am so impressed with the dealership I will continue to do business with and reccomend them to others.

The main screen was totally dead. The tech told me they were new part #;s. It's sad that I can be happy after all of this, but I was without my my car for 15 days. I was compensated very well but was sworn in return not to tell how. After all is said and done no matter what has happened I am so impressed with the dealership I will continue to do business with and reccomend them to others.

I too am on the main module waiting list (day #6) - my dealer tells me the part is on backorder with NO ETA...so, while I wait, they have me in a demo 2011 Fusion which is actually a really nice car and they are going to let me drive it until I get my Edge back.

So can you share any other impressions with us? Is the system any more responsive? White screen after exiting the vehicle cured? Are you completely satisfied now (even without the compensation?).

Let us know your thoughts on the new and improved system!!!

Thanks,

Brian

I wish I would get a whole new unit, my 2011 Edge with the turn by turn voice navigation has not worked for 2 months since purchasing it. Had I know about the trouble with this system I would have never bought the vehicle. I am told the delaer needs cables to even have the dealer work on it and then I call to see if they got them yet and they tell me no but even if they did Ford has advised them not to work on them until they get a fix for this problem. So I do hope I hear something soon

Hello???????? OnEdge11, do you have any more news to give those of us anxiously awaiting our fix????? The suspense is killing me!!