Anyone know what this "1 Warning" means?

I looked in the manual and can't find any reference to it. I'm sure it's not related to the low fuel indicator as I've had that several times already and never seen this particular "warning". Could it be upcoming maintenance? I plan on calling the service dept. in the morning. Just thought maybe someone here would have the answer.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.

post-910-033429600 1291941683_thumb.jpg

I looked in the manual and can't find any reference to it. I'm sure it's not related to the low fuel indicator as I've had that several times already and never seen this particular "warning". Could it be upcoming maintenance? I plan on calling the service dept. in the morning. Just thought maybe someone here would have the answer.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.

post-910-033429600 1291941683_thumb.jpg

My guess is that it's the low fuel warning that you didn't acknowledge earlier

Can't you just press the OK button and have it tell you what the warning refers to? That's what I do to view and clear the warnings I get about (phony) blocked sensor warning messages that repeatedly disable my collision warning, adaptive cruise and blindspot radar.

Edited by Ctrl-z

I just tested this. I got the low fuel warning then I went to the i menu and it displayed "1 warning" but wouldn't let me click into it

Hmm, maybe I just scrolled down instead of using the OK button but I've always been able to see a detailed description of all warning messages. This is on a MKX but I doubt it's different on the Edge.

Edited by Ctrl-z

It is the fuel. Notice the text "1 Warning" is yellow... which corresponds to the yellow fuel level, and the yellow fuel icon displayed just below the warning text. You will notice that the warning text always corresponds to the color of the warning icon as well... such as yellow for cross traffic alerts, and red for doors open, etc...

It is the fuel. Notice the text "1 Warning" is yellow... which corresponds to the yellow fuel level, and the yellow fuel icon displayed just below the warning text. You will notice that the warning text always corresponds to the color of the warning icon as well... such as yellow for cross traffic alerts, and red for doors open, etc...

Update:

It was in fact due to the low fuel. :-)