2011 Edge Limited

seasider

Have a 2011 Edge Limited with most of the gagets some that I think are a bit of a pain and can see some rear enders coming .. too many bells & whistle"s :banghead: .Much preferred my 08 Edge dash layout..

We had the same feeling for a few days. Now after 8 days we are quite comforable with the "bells and whistles". Mind you, we don't have a bluetooth phone and I do not find the voice command system very useful (yet).

I just bought a 2011 Edge Limited a week ago with everything but the rear video. I have to say it is amazing. My advice is get an iPhone and the Edge will conntec to it and stream your music through your system. This also works with an iPod Touch also as long as has blue tooth. Some devices have USB connections. But the smart phone is a neat feature with Sync and the My Ford Touch. Well the whole thing is great.

I have new 2011 Edge Limited and it is great!! Traded my '09 F150 Screw 4x4 Platinum for it and it rides better, gets better mileage, is more comfy too! Wish it would have come with the air conditioned seats and rain sensing wipers like the Platinum had but no regrets. Ford seems to have the engine/transmission management software pretty well sorted out for the 2011 Edge as the 6 speed tranny seems to downshift properly (no hesitation, etc.) like the F150 had.

Still having issues with the MyTouch though...I bought the full Nav system and it wont work...refuses to recognize the Ford SD Card..even though it recognized the SD Card from my Camera and allowed me to upload 3 pictures..

Great package though - once I get the MyTouch sorted out...honestly though the DVD based Sony/Nav system in my '09 Platinum was a much better/user friendly/reliable system.

Congrats on your new Edge too!!