Upgraded to 2011

KyEdge

Bought myself a Christmas present and traded my 2007 Edge SE to a 2011 SE in Bordeaux Reserve Red with Light Stone interior. I have put almost 1,000 miles on her in 2 weeks and think that the 2011 is light-years ahead of the previous models regarding interior quality and quietness. Seems like almost everyone on this sight has bought a limited or Sport, but this is my daily driver and I log a lot of miles with my job--couldn't see sinking $40,000 or more into a vehicle only to destroy it with high miles. For a sticker of $29,000.00 less X-plan and rebates, my SE has Sirius, automatic headlights, backup sensors, auto-dimming mirror, keyless-entry keypad, outside temp. display, compass, one-touch up window, etc. I'm averaging about 24.5 mpg mostly highway driving. I find the "base" stereo system and HVAC controls very user-friendly. Lovin' the Edge here in Kentucky!

Bought myself a Christmas present and traded my 2007 Edge SE to a 2011 SE in Bordeaux Reserve Red with Light Stone interior. I have put almost 1,000 miles on her in 2 weeks and think that the 2011 is light-years ahead of the previous models regarding interior quality and quietness. Seems like almost everyone on this sight has bought a limited or Sport, but this is my daily driver and I log a lot of miles with my job--couldn't see sinking $40,000 or more into a vehicle only to destroy it with high miles. For a sticker of $29,000.00 less X-plan and rebates, my SE has Sirius, automatic headlights, backup sensors, auto-dimming mirror, keyless-entry keypad, outside temp. display, compass, one-touch up window, etc. I'm averaging about 24.5 mpg mostly highway driving. I find the "base" stereo system and HVAC controls very user-friendly. Lovin' the Edge here in Kentucky!

You make a very valid point about buying your truck to load up the miles on it. Glad youre enjoying it all the same though. I too would love to see some photos of your interior, so when you get a chance dont forget to take a pew pics and pst them up for us. Best of luck with the new truck.