Squeaky driver seat

• 3 months later...

... and they did. see technical bulletin TSB 10-17-6 for information on how to solve.

I also have the squeaky seats, leather. I asked the dealer about this and they told me the usual, see the reply below from the dealer... WTH

I sent them links to different forums with other owners with this issue plus I mentioned a TSB

" I have not had any issues with squeaking seats on the edges- moving seats yes- but ford says there is no repair for this – that they are all dong it"

So we can look at the squeaking

Thanks

Edited by 1duFos

• 2 weeks later...

I also have the squeaky seats, leather. I asked the dealer about this and they told me the usual, see the reply below from the dealer... WTH

I sent them links to different forums with other owners with this issue plus I mentioned a TSB

" I have not had any issues with squeaking seats on the edges- moving seats yes- but ford says there is no repair for this – that they are all dong it"

So we can look at the squeaking

Thanks

Had the seat belt TSB done today, so far all is quiet again,

• 3 months later...

Yes please post what was done?

I know this is old but I just got a used 2010 edge and had a squeaking driver seat. Seems if you spray a little silicone lubricant on the washer betweent he seat beat base and the connection to the seat, it gets rid of the squeak PDQ. Worked on mine perfectly, save me from a trip to the dealer.