Finally... it's here

mushroom88

After 2 long months finally got it!! AWD Limited with BLIS, canadian touring package, HID, 20" rims and driver's entry. This is our first domestic vehicle and all I can say is... I'm impressed and loving it!!

Picked it up in the middle of a freak snow storm with crazy wind gusts and it was silky smooth. Was too scared with the weather conditions to play with it but hope to do so later.

Now, have to wait another 2 days since it's at a shop getting undercoating, paint protection and leather protection applied to it. Arggghhh the frustration! But love the car!!!!

Congrats. I also haven't driven mine much as it has also snowed for me. I plan to get it undercoated. Didn't trust the dealer's $700 Cdn plug in rust repellent system. I've got several cars that have been undercoated with no rust to date and one is 20 years old!

Enjoy your ride.

Where do you get it undercoated ? Are you in Canada ?

Congrats. I also haven't driven mine much as it has also snowed for me. I plan to get it undercoated. Didn't trust the dealer's $700 Cdn plug in rust repellent system. I've got several cars that have been undercoated with no rust to date and one is 20 years old!

Enjoy your ride.

Thanks Kona. I too would never trust anything the dealer offers as "additional". I remember getting quoted $1500 for undercoating, paint protection (DiamondKote) and fabric protection for our Honda but when they heard I knew someone who did it, they immediately went down to around $700. I still didn't go with them cuz it's still cheaper to go to a private shop. Afterall, most of these shops have contracts with the dealerships and they end up doing the work for them anyways.

Where do you get it undercoated ? Are you in Canada ?

Hancop, I'm in Calgary, Canada. Most auto detailing shops will do it or know of someone who does it. If you're in Calgary, I went to a place called KT Auto Accessories. Lemme know if you need more info.