2011 Edge Exhaust

whiteis33

Easy on the "ALL CAPS", in a forum environment it is considered yelling at someone.

CAN YOU GUYS POST A EXHAUST SOUND CLIP FOR THE MAGNAFLOW 2011 SPORT. SOUNDS NICE FROM INSIDE, BUT WHAT ABOUT OUTSIDE SOUND FROM SAY 15-20 FEET AWAY?

THANKS, IN THE MARKET TO PURCHASE ONE BUT NEED SOME PUSH!!!

• 3 weeks later...

had the prozen intake in my edge sport for about a week and ripped it out.... i have one for sale if anyone is interested.....way too loud for me and the way it mounts to the car on the cheap hook they sell you its only a matter of time before the high revving motor snaps it off......magnaflow has an exhaust kit in the works so im waiting for that and to satisfy my intake needs i got a nice K&N drop in filter....engine sounds better without the prozen in my opinion....and i also has oil in the intake as well...but the factory intake had oil in it when i removed it in the first place so i dunno bout that

• 4 weeks later...

I am actually on the list with Magnaflow to be the prototype vehicle for their cat-back exhaust. We just got our Sport this last Wednesday and love it so far! Listened to both videos they posted of the V6 Mustang on their site and the more mellow of the two sounded really good to me and is what prompted me to check with them. Can't turn down a quality stainless cat-back exhaust that's free. He said it could be a couple months before they're ready but that's ok. Will allow us to break in the motor a bit and get some miles on it. Will post back with results and video once it happens.

• 2 months later...