POI Icons On Map

Does anyone know if there is an update for the POI icons on the Navi map? The only gas stations Icons that show on my screen are Shell and BP thats it.. Also on the fast food side Mcdonalds and Wendys show up thats it.. Is it the area we are in or does it have to do with a map update or the chains displaying their Logos on the map? Also I see in my center console there are AV inputs.. Can I hook up a DVD player or Iphone to them and watch a Movie on my Navi Screen ? Thanks for any replies.! 2011 Edge Limited

Edited by harleymhs

Does anyone know if there is an update for the POI icons on the Navi map? The only gas stations Icons that show on my screen are Shell and BP thats it.. Also on the fast food side Mcdonalds and Wendys show up thats it.. Is it the area we are in or does it have to do with a map update or the chains displaying their Logos on the map? Also I see in my center console there are AV inputs.. Can I hook up a DVD player or Iphone to them and watch a Movie on my Navi Screen ? Thanks for any replies.! 2011 Edge Limited

As far as the av hook ups (RCA) YES providing the car is in park and possibly the parking brake applied