I have my new MKX

I picked up my new MKX in vivid red metallic last Saturday. So far so good. My first Ford product in twenty-five years!! Only have found a few minor items that need to be taken care of so far and will attend to those at the first oil change. Very smooth engine and transmisson and rides great. I will post pictures in my gallery sometime this week.

I picked up my new MKX in vivid red metallic last Saturday. So far so good. My first Ford product in twenty-five years!! Only have found a few minor items that need to be taken care of so far and will attend to those at the first oil change. Very smooth engine and transmisson and rides great. I will post pictures in my gallery sometime this week.

Congrats on the purchase. My MKX is 6 weeks old now and doing great. What minor problems are you having? I seem to only have an issue with the handle on the rear hatch. It also seems that the passenger vibrates a lot when there is no one in it - maybe I am just crazy and looking for problems because I expected some...

Congrats on the purchase. My MKX is 6 weeks old now and doing great. What minor problems are you having? I seem to only have an issue with the handle on the rear hatch. It also seems that the passenger vibrates a lot when there is no one in it - maybe I am just crazy and looking for problems because I expected some...

Sorry, I meant passenger seat...

Sorry, I meant passenger seat...

I have a few minor items one of which is the passenger door silver cover that goes over the handle and window switch. The plastic cover doen't fit very well and is somewhat warped and needs to be replaced. It should fit flush and tight!!. Also, the driver door panel directly underneath the handle has some excessive give to it like a fastener is missing or they didn't design in enough fasteners to hold it tight to begin with.

I have a few minor items one of which is the passenger door silver cover that goes over the handle and window switch. The plastic cover doen't fit very well and is somewhat warped and needs to be replaced. It should fit flush and tight!!. Also, the driver door panel directly underneath the handle has some excessive give to it like a fastener is missing or they didn't design in enough fasteners to hold it tight to begin with.

Are you talking about the panel below the armrest? Most of the ones I've seen on the dealers lot bow out in the center as though they are warped. Mine hasen't come in yet & I'm hoping mine doesn't have this issue.

Are you talking about the panel below the armrest? Most of the ones I've seen on the dealers lot bow out in the center as though they are warped. Mine hasen't come in yet & I'm hoping mine doesn't have this issue.

Yes, right underneath the arm rest. I checked the rear doors and they don't have this issue. The panel is firm all the way across. It seems this is an issue on the front doors only for some reason.