2011 Edge Navigation options

Does this Navigation system that was a $700 dollar option really not have such features as estimated arrival time, average speed, standing time etc,

All these features are common on even $99 portable units. Or have i just not the read the whole manual and figured out how to use it?

I gotta feeling that I was duped by all the flash and didn't really research this purchase as well as I should have.

Does this Navigation system that was a $700 dollar option really not have such features as estimated arrival time, average speed, standing time etc,

All these features are common on even $99 portable units. Or have i just not the read the whole manual and figured out how to use it?

I gotta feeling that I was duped by all the flash and didn't really research this purchase as well as I should have.

ETA is displayed on the left hand side. not sure about the average speed or standing time. at 1st I didn't see it but it's there.

M.

Question may already have been asked. Today I bought a SEL with Ford My Touch (full screen). It has the port for Nav SD. Can I just buy a SD card, slide it in, and it will work. Everything is so new, salesman had no idea???

Maybe someday Ford will offer this to non-Nav owners as a paid upgrade but right now only the units with Nav from the factory can use the Nav SD card. For everyone else it another media slot for FMT.