My Ford Touch Screen Protectors?

I think I saw on here a few weeks back a photo of someone's MFT screen that had a screen protector on it.. For the purposes of not seeing all of those annoying fingerprint marks, do they really work? Will they diminish the screen resolution? Does anyone use a brand they're happy with, and if so, what brand? I see there are many to chose from and they're available on Amazon.com

I think I saw on here a few weeks back a photo of someone's MFT screen that had a screen protector on it.. For the purposes of not seeing all of those annoying fingerprint marks, do they really work? Will they diminish the screen resolution? Does anyone use a brand they're happy with, and if so, what brand? I see there are many to chose from and they're available on Amazon.com

As far as I'm concerned, you just choose what surface you want to get your fingerprints on. I have a Zagg screen protector on my iphone and it gets dirty and fingerprinted something awful. You will either have to clean the screen protector or the screen itself periodically...it's just the nature of the beast for a touchscreen system. Get yourself a soft mf, and spray a little glass cleaner on the mf itself and wipe the screen. Flip the mf and buff. Takes 10 seconds, I do it on mine about once every 2 weeks.

Does anyone have a way to get rid of old finger prints. Just bought a 2008 Edge and they won't come off. Thanks.