Full Set of Husky Liners w/ pictures

Our Husky Liners showed up this afternoon... I've had these in 4 or 5 other vehicles so far, so I pretty much knew what to expect. The fronts fit great and were pretty easy to put in. The rear seat was a pain to put in, but fits well and should protect the floor from the kids. The Cargo liner will fit perfect after it flattens out (it comes rolled up). I was a bit disappointed in the cargo liner... it fits great and will protect well, but doesn't have the little nibs on the bottom to keep it from moving like the ones for the seats. It should be OK though becasue of the way it's shaped and fits to teh contours of the cargo area, I don't think it'll move around.

It may be an aquired taste for these in the Edge, as it give the interior more of an "industrial" look without the carpet showing.

Here's some pictures.

hldriver.jpg

Driver Side Front

hlpass.jpg

Passenger Side Front

hlrear1.jpg

hlrear2.jpg

Back Seat

hlcargo1.jpg

hlcargo2.jpg

Cargo Area

Bryce

Edited by Bryce

I saw some nice mats in one the cars on the dealers lot. They have "EDGE" moulded into the mat.

I think the ones you saw at the dealer were the Ford cargo mats. I picked up one of those for our Edge, and feel it's fine for what I need (and cheaper than the Husky mats, I think).

I may look at the Weathertech molded mats for the front/rear seats later this year.

What did the full set cost you? The rear cargo area looks great, but would like to keep atleast the front seats looking a bit less "industrial". The one in the back seat didn't look too bad as it is way less visible than the front. I have been told that thses are absolutely necessary with kids. We have a 2 week old who hasn't began making messes yet, but I can only imagine what to expect.

What did the full set cost you? The rear cargo area looks great, but would like to keep atleast the front seats looking a bit less "industrial". The one in the back seat didn't look too bad as it is way less visible than the front. I have been told that thses are absolutely necessary with kids. We have a 2 week old who hasn't began making messes yet, but I can only imagine what to expect.

$213 and change shipped from Autoanything.com You have to call them to order all the parts though.. they don't have the 2nd seat liner on their web page (unless they've updated it). This ship direct from the factory in Kansas.

Between these and leather seats, my 6yo truck looks almost new... We've got 2 kids (9yo and 4yo) and they get plenty dirty with Baseball and Motocross.

Bryce

Bryce, Has the cargo liner formed more to the floor? It looks like not a perfect fit. I remember you saying that they came rolled up and was wondering if it has flattened out any since your original pics.

Ryan

Yep.. it fits like a glove to the sides and to the rear of the 2nd row seats. In back, it's taller than the door sill to keep stuff contained in it, but the parts that touch fit perfect. A few days of 90+ Georgia weather took care of it.

Bryce

• 4 weeks later...
The one I saw was on the front passenger side of the car. These may be the ones they mention for keeping mud & snow off the car floor.

I bought the Husky liner for our Copper Edge and with the heat of the summer sun it has molded to fit the cargo area. It is definitely a good buy if you do not want to dirty the carpet in the back.

I bought the Husky liner for our Copper Edge and with the heat of the summer sun it has molded to fit the cargo area. It is definitely a good buy if you do not want to dirty the carpet in the back.

Ours caught about a cup of milk that came out of a bottle that got squished with all the other junk from the store. Just wipe it up rather than cleaning the carpet so the car doesn't smell like rotten milk.

Bryce

• 1 month later...