Wiring Diagrams

• 2 months later...
got a free wiring diagrams manual from the local dealer where we do a lot of installs for. let me know if anyone needs a specific wire & location but be paitent waiting for the response.

Hi,

Im installing an aftermarket amp to my factory navigation unit and was wondering if the manual you have has the speaker wire outputs listed. i want to tap into the speaker outputs of the headunit with out cutting any wires. If you can help i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

-Erik

got a free wiring diagrams manual from the local dealer where we do a lot of installs for. let me know if anyone needs a specific wire & location but be paitent waiting for the response.

Great, just what I need. I've been looking for the ignition hot wire, or better yet the accessory wire so I can hook up my

Compass/Temp Mirror. Can you tell me what color I'm looking for???

• 2 months later...

I would like the pin outs for the CD/Radio if you have it. I want to bench test a couple of radios that I have from a 500 and Fusion that were swapped for aftermarket, but I need the connector pinouts. Thanks

Ixlar8@gmail.com

http://www.soniccreation.com/2007FordEdge.pdf

I will print out the rest Tuesday when i go into work, if I have the diagrams on my IDS I will post them sooner

Don't use the negative park ligh Circuit for and additional lights. Use the Purlple/white high in the kickpanel coming out of the junction box.

HTH!

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, can you supply us with wiring diagram for 2011 Edge yet please? It should concern all wiring related to locking/unlocking/starting car,security features etc,....I have 2011 Ford Edge here in Europe and she has just died fortnight ago and nothing helped so far.She will lock/unlock but she won't start at all .Your wiring will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx Ivan.

• 3 years later...

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the front left passenger door on a 2011 Edge? I'm trying to troubleshoot a faulty door ajar sensor and I'm considering wiring in a different switch. Just need to know where I can pick off the two wires from the sensor to wire in a parallel switch.