Nav system failure

Got my first free oil change.... I will be doing my own from here on out............................ I hate dealers Anyways, the reason I,m updating this thread is, I dis-connected the battery to re boot everything and guess what?? Nav works again! Plan on doing my own updates from now on as well...:happy feet:

Got my first free oil change.... I will be doing my own from here on out............................ I hate dealers Anyways, the reason I,m updating this thread is, I dis-connected the battery to re boot everything and guess what?? Nav works again! Plan on doing my own updates from now on as well...:happy feet:

Rather than disconnect the battery, you can pull fuse 29 on the 2011 Edge to do the same thing. Although the fuse panel is in a terrible location, it beats pulling the battery cable.

You can't do the major updates yourself as they are only made available through the dealers. Minor updates are made available at the official Sync web site and can be applied with a USB flash drive.

-steve

Rather than disconnect the battery, you can pull fuse 29 on the 2011 Edge to do the same thing. Although the fuse panel is in a terrible location, it beats pulling the battery cable.

You can't do the major updates yourself as they are only made available through the dealers. Minor updates are made available at the official Sync web site and can be applied with a USB flash drive.

-steve

You can't do major updates yourself "right now"

Once If someone smart enough and with enough access gets their hands on it....