randon updates ?

wife says sometimes when she starts the car , the system will do an update... it says system updating...

anyone getting this, and what is updating>??.. Sirius channels?

Is this with a 2011 Edge? What version of Sync are you on?

I get this from time to time ever since I updated to version 2.7. Ford is rebooting the Touch system to clean up the errors that have accumulated over a period of time.

Before version 2.7, I used to have to get on my hands & knees and pull fuse 29 to force the reboot.

I wonder if v2.8 has fixed any of this.

Is this with a 2011 Edge? What version of Sync are you on?

I get this from time to time ever since I updated to version 2.7. Ford is rebooting the Touch system to clean up the errors that have accumulated over a period of time.

Before version 2.7, I used to have to get on my hands & knees and pull fuse 29 to force the reboot.

I wonder if v2.8 has fixed any of this.

its 2011.... but were running the 2.4v...grrrr..its mainly when she turns the car off... it will say system updating then thats it...... just wondering whats updating!.. yeah i've been reading about the fuse.. but so far so good. it seems to be running ok

its 2011.... but were running the 2.4v...grrrr..its mainly when she turns the car off... it will say system updating then thats it...... just wondering whats updating!.. yeah i've been reading about the fuse.. but so far so good. it seems to be running ok

It's been said that it is just a reboot disguised as an "update".

Call the dealer and get updated to v2.8 and you should see less issues. I'm going to schedule my service this weekend although v2.7 has only showed a half dozen issues in 4 weeks.

It's been said that it is just a reboot disguised as an "update".

Call the dealer and get updated to v2.8 and you should see less issues. I'm going to schedule my service this weekend although v2.7 has only showed a half dozen issues in 4 weeks.

cool.. yeah that on the list .... .. got the k&n drop in.... .. doing the ddm hid's next week.. i need to order.. but thats really about it... i think.... tint~... its wife's ride. i'm pretty limited........no pun~.. :happy feet:

but my f1504x4 is decked....programmer...exhaust, intake, rancho shocks.. camo interior..its nuts!

http://www.photoshop.com/users/crstfr/albums/2834682b70b74405adbb570d1ec97f6c

check it!.....

cool.. yeah that on the list .... .. got the k&n drop in.... .. doing the ddm hid's next week.. i need to order.. but thats really about it... i think.... tint~... its wife's ride. i'm pretty limited........no pun~.. :happy feet:

but my f1504x4 is decked....programmer...exhaust, intake, rancho shocks.. camo interior..its nuts!

check it!.....

It's all about priorities!

The morning after I took delivery, I had the windows tinted.

http://www.photoshop...dbb570d1ec97f6c

check it!.....

That's a HOT truck. That bar is menacing.

Edited by cal3thousand

That's a HOT truck. That bar is menacing.

yah she's a beast...... finally a real ford family!!... lol.... but she's paid for .. so that's why momma gets the car of her choice!....

hopefully post some pics of my mods as i go on the wife's car... ... i still need to find out about that snorkle....

good talkin to you homie!

check it!.....

Instead of adding so many more mods could have just bought a Tundra (5.7) or New RAM.......................................just kidding ;)