It's here!!!!

I finally got my Black SEL Plus yesterday and so far it is fantastic! :happy feet:

I got the charcoal leather, bamr, reverse sensing, and 18" painted wheels. Monday I'll have the Nav and Sirius installed. Even without them, the Edge is as awesome as I expected. The base stereo, that I have to live with until Monday, blows away the one from my Escape!

Pics are in the gallery, now I have to go for a drive! :shades:

Edited by speedtrap63

I finally got my Black SEL Plus yesterday and so far it is fantastic! :happy feet:

I got the charcoal leather, bamr, reverse sensing, and 18" painted wheels. Monday I'll have the Nav and Sirius installed. Even without them, the Edge is as awesome as I expected. The base stereo, that I have to live with until Monday, blows away the one from my Escape!

Will post pics shortly, then I have to go for a drive! :shades:

Congratulations. I'm still deciding and might wait for the 2008 model to come out. I assume you are having a third party navigation system installed. Can you tell me which one you are looking to install.

Congrats. The Edge drives faster than it feels (you go fast without realizing it) - so watch out for Johnny Law :hysterical:

I got pulled over within 24 hours of getting ours... 56 in a 45. the officer took pity on me for just having gotten a new car and let me go with a warning... I still wonder if he just wanted to check out our Edge.

Bryce

:yahoo:

Pics are in the gallery, now I have to go for a drive! :shades:

Congratulations, enjoy the new ride!!! java script:add_smilie(":yahoo:","smid_21")

Congratulations. I'm still deciding and might wait for the 2008 model to come out. I assume you are having a third party navigation system installed. Can you tell me which one you are looking to install.

Nope, the "factory" nav is being installed. The dealer can get and install the factory unit. My Edge was one that the dealer had ordered and had everything I wanted except nav and sat radio, so they ordered the nav/sat module from Ford to install.

I got pulled over within 24 hours of getting ours... 56 in a 45. the officer took pity on me for just having gotten a new car and let me go with a warning... I still wonder if he just wanted to check out our Edge.

Bryce

I've already looked down and found I was doing 80 more than once, so I will have to pay special attention. But what a ride!!!! :rockon:

nice very nice .........! congrats. How long take from the day the you place tha order? I order one 5 weeks a go?

Lucked out, dealer had one ordered that had everything I wanted except nav, so I bought it and they installed factory nav. From test drive to pickup, 1 week! :happy feet: