New Edge in Los Angeles

Bleading_Edge

I agree with you Edgy Girl. The price for it, did not enter into my mind when I purchased my vehicle. After the last 5 purchases, I don't worry about the cost of this or that option, If I want it, I get it, I tend to like Light's, Bells and Whistles. Yea, toggle switches also. Definitely, when I show the car to someone, I have to show them the top opening. And Bleeping Edge was wrong about the draining, where he came up with it is just that, something he came up with.

Actually, today at work, I walked out to the front of the plant and into a Mustang show, Cobra's, Cyclone's, Parnelli Jones and Salean's, trucks, 50's to 00's. Loveeed that Maroon '69 Mach 1. One thing common to all of the hundred's of cars: Original. No modifications. I do like my cars to be individual to me, not like everyone Else's. Which leads to modifications. Yea, you dropped $5G on new wheels and tires and a 3D carbon kit, but guess what, it means nothing to me, I'll still give you just book value for it. Or you can put the old wheels back on and keep your new ones. Gotta be a generation thing i guess.

Sorry, it's an old age regression thing, the way I write. OK, actually I'm preparing myself for old age.

Ditto you (and Edgy). I have come to a point in my life where I buy what I want, add to it what I want and that is that. I have seen some custom work by Unique and West Coast (not to mention hundreds of other not-so-famous-shops) up close. Very, very nice, but not my style. Other cars by them, I absolutely drool over.

I hope Watertown sells his carbon Edge. And Bleader? He is more than entitled to his opinion. I have not experienced the problems that he has.

To each his own. Life goes on.

In the big picture...as Tripper Harrison would say...It just doesn't matter.

(anyone get the reference? And no fair Googling it)