0% Financing for 2011 Edge

Just wanted to say that these forums have been VERY informative when it comes to deciding on a purchase. I have already decided to purchase the 2011 Edge Limited, but i've been holding out waiting for the best time to buy.

I know last year around this time (possibly September) Ford started to advertise 0% financing for the 2010 Edges and my thought was that I would get the 2011 Edge at that same time next year for 0%. But so far I haven't seen any advertising for 0% on the edge.

There is a new commercial out that is advertising $2500 cash back. So I guess my question/comment is: Does anyone know if Ford will be doing similar financing for the 2011 Edge's before the 2012's come out?

Thanks!

Just wanted to say that these forums have been VERY informative when it comes to deciding on a purchase. I have already decided to purchase the 2011 Edge Limited, but i've been holding out waiting for the best time to buy.

I know last year around this time (possibly September) Ford started to advertise 0% financing for the 2010 Edges and my thought was that I would get the 2011 Edge at that same time next year for 0%. But so far I haven't seen any advertising for 0% on the edge.

There is a new commercial out that is advertising $2500 cash back. So I guess my question/comment is: Does anyone know if Ford will be doing similar financing for the 2011 Edge's before the 2012's come out?

Thanks!

Nobody knows future incentives - I've never seen them released ahead of time. Understand that 0% financing is no different than a cash rebate to Ford so they may offer one or the other or both. The point is they may offer a $4K rebate and not 0% financing or they may offer 0% financing and only a $1K rebate. In some cases it may be better to take the cash than the 0% financing. I'm just saying that you need to evaluate the incentives and not just be stuck on 0% financing.

It really depends on how many 2011s are left on the lots. If there aren't too many the incentives won't be that high.

As time goes on, the selection will dwindle as well. So I would look for a unit you like, if the incentives are enough, then don't wait. In the area I live, Ford Edges have been scattered, and no dealer has enough to even make a row of them.