Stealthbox install in a 2011 limited edition

Hi, I was trying to have a stealthbox installed in my edge (2011 limited) and when the factory sub is removed right where the stealthbox would go the factory amp for the speakers is mounted. Has anybody had any luck moving this amp or more so has anybody installed a JL stealthbox into a 2011 edge limited?

• 4 months later...

An Audiocontrol Lc2i, a small amp, and a good 8 in the stock box works pretty well, also.

Dingo, you have any pics of your setup? I've finally had enough of the Sony "premium" system and I'm ready for an overhaul. I'm looking at running exactly what you described and just wanted some advice on where you tapped the factory line out and what you replaced the sub with. Thanks.

An Audiocontrol Lc2i, a small amp, and a good 8 in the stock box works pretty well, also.

Which subs work well with that limited airspace in that box? I would love to do this but I'm not sure what subs will work well in that box. i also want to upgrade the door speakers to something a little cleaner...