Ford Edge SEL - HS Color (earth metalic)

JackW

I have ordered Edge and it is supposed to arrive soon\, the color I ordered is - HS.

Now I do have some hesitations about the color.

I know it is a subject of personal taste, but I would like to hear opinions about this color.

I have not seen his color on the road, and I also think that Ford will not provice this color in 2010 year model.

I can still cancel the order and wait for another color but it might require me to wait a while.

I would be pleased to hear opinions about the the HS color (earth metalic).

Thank you.

I have ordered Edge and it is supposed to arrive soon\, the color I ordered is - HS.

Now I do have some hesitations about the color.

I know it is a subject of personal taste, but I would like to hear opinions about this color.

I have not seen his color on the road, and I also think that Ford will not provice this color in 2010 year model.

I can still cancel the order and wait for another color but it might require me to wait a while.

I would be pleased to hear opinions about the the HS color (earth metalic).

Thank you.

They have one here at the dealership where I purchased mine and I think it looks nice but, like you said, it's a matter of taste. It's a golden brown metallic. I was interested in that color but it's not available on the 2012 model year. I ordered my 2012 Limited in Cinnamon metallic.

They have one here at the dealership where I purchased mine and I think it looks nice but, like you said, it's a matter of taste. It's a golden brown metallic. I was interested in that color but it's not available on the 2012 model year. I ordered my 2012 Limited in Cinnamon metallic.

I have this in my 2011 LTD edge, I like the colour, as mentioned its a personal taste, both me and my wife like it, and it's a huge change from the Silver on my last 2 cars. it's basically brown with gold metallic flakes in the paint. When the car is clean, and the sun is shining it looks lighter in colour, and when it's cloudy it's darker almost dark brown/black from a distance. I previewed it on a MKX before I got my limited edge.. it is a very consecutive upscale colour, so if your looking for a flashy colour I think you would want to pick something else..

M.

I also have a Earth Metallic SEL and I love the color. For me it was a choice between earth metallic and white.

mine mkx is black. i usually only ever buy black cars, but when i saw the earth metallic and the dealer was still looking for the car, i said i would take either black or earth metallic. i see one parked near my apartment every day and i love that colour!

Normally I am not a fan of brown and a lot of manufacturersare coming out with their own variations of earth tones. But I do have to say when I saw it in person it was quite nice. My only concern with the color is I tend to keep cars for a long time and wasn't sure if my interest in the color would fade over time. But in the end the Edge was purchased for the wife so it doesn't matter what I like.