Looking for a door.........

rcbbdl1

Looking for a passenger rear door for my 2008 edge if anyone has happened to see a edge in a junk yard... Black would be a++! Wife managed to scrape our fence, not once, not twice but 3 times trying to get the car out and killed the door... Thanks in advance. If you could just post a name of somewhere/phone # that'd be great!

Why is it when a woman does something we have to be nice and feel sorry for them. But if a man does it, we get yelled out so bad?????

post-13921-0-16845700-1315958414_thumb.jpg

Edited by rcbbdl1

Looking for a passenger rear door for my 2008 edge if anyone has happened to see a edge in a junk yard... Black would be a++! Wife managed to scrape our fence, not once, not twice but 3 times trying to get the car out and killed the door... Thanks in advance. If you could just post a name of somewhere/phone # that'd be great!

Why is it when a woman does something we have to be nice and feel sorry for them. But if a man does it, we get yelled out so bad?????

Sorry for your loss. I've NEVER seen an Edge in a JY, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Check with

car-part.com

About the women thing.... that's just life man. 90% of the drama that comes in my house is when the wife is not happy. If I'm not happy, I just suck it up and it's over in like 10 minutes. If she's pissed or emotionally "down", there's no telling how long that could be. So, is the fate of man.