Scion xb Bumper Protector

71sx

So you're creating a new thread to let us know that you posted in an older one? :banghead:

Yup. The original thread is buried in a model year specific sub-forum that I came across because I had a pre-conceived idea of what I was looking for via the search function. People owning all model years seem interested and this is an EXTERIOR modification; trying to make it easier for folks casually browsing more general categories to find an excellent thread. Hope the knot on your head goes down soon.

Yup. The original thread is buried in a model year specific sub-forum that I came across because I had a pre-conceived idea of what I was looking for via the search function. People owning all model years seem interested and this is an EXTERIOR modification; trying to make it easier for folks casually browsing more general categories to find an excellent thread. Hope the knot on your head goes down soon.

Thanks 71, I for one am glad you did post another thread. +1

• 4 months later...

This forum has way too many sub-forums.

Easier to find stuff but less chance you'd get help from other members because they are not in it.

I agree about there being too many sub forums. I found the Scion XB thread last week, but I found it through a Google search that led me right back to this site. That bumper cover thread could have been created in several different sub forums.

It didn't hurt to start a new thread in this sub forum. I just purchased the Scion XB part today.

Now, if anyone can tell me if there is a setting to make every thread I post in a subscription instead of me clicking "watch this topic" all the time, that would be great. I use to be a member on another forum, and it would subscribe me automatically if I posted.

Thanks.

Edited by Gator

• 3 years later...

Here is a pic of my Scion Bumper Cover Protector on Edge rear bumper. This thing looks great when cleaned up and fits great too. This picture is after 4 years of bakine in the sunlight (parked outside) but you can see the lower valance of the bumper cover is also the same fade. They both clean up just fine when cleaned and protector is applied. What you cannot see is the gouges in the protector from moving my new stove home, and all the gouges from putting my bicycle and other stuff in the back of the car. I would deffinitly get one because if I didnt have it, those gouges would be in the paint of the rear bumper cover.

Scion Bumper Cover Protector on Edge rear bumper

• 3 months later...