Vista Roof Production Delay???

I didn't read anywhere that he was green? Maybe his experience was elsewhere? Now, if he's coming to Dearborn, I wonder if his desk will in an office or in the hallway?

As far as I know.. This was his first shot at holding the reigns. His main concern was micromanaging.

Things like removing picnic tables, drinking fountains, Lunchrooms, cribs and ordering guys to throw out millions of dollars worth of equipment and conveyour parts becuase an area looked cluttered. Now they are wondering why are they taking apart one machine to make another run.

Is the plant up to speed yet? :shift:

no the plant is not at full production capacity as of yet.I dont see that happening until at least the new year,as ford has reduced manpower to the point that even if they cranked up the line speed it would be down all the time as the jobs are overloaded.Until they come to their senses and add the manpower it will be slow going.

no the plant is not at full production capacity as of yet.I dont see that happening until at least the new year,as ford has reduced manpower to the point that even if they cranked up the line speed it would be down all the time as the jobs are overloaded.Until they come to their senses and add the manpower it will be slow going.

I hear you about being short handed, it's happening everyplace. It's the price we pay for buying from communists.

Is the plant at a steady enough pace to start releasing product to the dealers?