I have noticed that every now and then the light on one of the display buttons on the radio actually goes black. It will return but then goes black again. I believe it's the one called channel. If you push on it when it is black it won't work. Is this something that will need to be fixed. And if I wait till the 08's come out do ya think they will replace it with an 08 radio with sync. ;-)

I have noticed that every now and then the light on one of the display buttons on the radio actually goes black. It will return but then goes black again. I believe it's the one called channel. If you push on it when it is black it won't work. Is this something that will need to be fixed. And if I wait till the 08's come out do ya think they will replace it with an 08 radio with sync. ;-)

Buttons are only lit when they're applicable to the current function. If the button should be working but isn't then it sounds like the radio is bad.

Are you talking about a radio with the Navigation LCD? If so, I have noticed that certain options go dark sometimes. I'm pretty sure it has to do with whether or not you are at a stop or moving at a specific speed.

Just like the navigation won't let you enter addresses while moving, I noticed that it won't let you see the full Sirius Channel Guide while you're moving either. Just a safety thing, as far as I know.

-Brian