Ok, The SCT worked on my edge!! Pics!

darkriff

Hi guys, i`m looking for ways to tune up my Ford Edge 2011...

In amazon i found this two sct programmers

http://www.amazon.com/SCT-Livewire-Programmer-Custom-Shipping/dp/B004JCCT0E/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329240960&sr=8-1-fkmr1

http://www.amazon.com/SCT-Tuner-Programmer-Custom-Shipping/dp/B004JCLY9G/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329240960&sr=8-2-fkmr1

Whats the difference between this two??

Will they work on my edge??

Thanks!!

Edited by darkriff

• 3 weeks later...

not sure if you found your answer yet but no, this programmer doesn't seem to work on 2011 or 2012 vehicles yet. I did inquire to SCT yesterday about the iXTS programmer for the iphone/ipad for my 2012 edge sport, and they said there is no timetable on when they will get to it. maybe if more of us push for it they will add it sooner.

Ok. I finally got it. And Yes!!! It worked in my edge. Now i have better acceleration answer and it seems that better fuel economy.

Thanks you all. I'll be posting some pics later!!

Thansk

Here are the pics

7b0f6666.jpg programmer itself

d43c4e1a.jpg making the process

Edited by darkriff

Hi Rayo, it is AWD , no, i`ve just driven it for about 45-50 km and the computer still says i have 512km left :o

I have noticed of course a lot of improvements in acceleration, even the exhaust sound changes a little bit, when you go from first to second gear you can feel the power of the car, i chose all three settings in performance, this weeken i will make a 0-100 video so u guys can see the difference, but YES i completely recommend the sct programmer, i also took out the speed limiter, and the rev limiter now sounds different like if the is redlining

Is pretty COOL!!!

Thank you

My Edge is 3.5L

4ec9703a.jpg

585 km

Edited by darkriff

Hi Rayo, it is AWD , no, i`ve just driven it for about 45-50 km and the computer still says i have 512km left :o

I have noticed of course a lot of improvements in acceleration, even the exhaust sound changes a little bit, when you go from first to second gear you can feel the power of the car, i chose all three settings in performance, this weeken i will make a 0-100 video so u guys can see the difference, but YES i completely recommend the sct programmer, i also took out the speed limiter, and the rev limiter now sounds different like if the is redlining

Is pretty COOL!!!

Thank you

My Edge is 3.5L

4ec9703a.jpg

585 km

I forgot to ask... what year is your Edge?

in the first post i wrote that :P

LOL... I even looked back through the posts to see if you mentioned it. I missed it right there in your very first post... duh.

So how did this all work? Did you buy the tuner from Amazon and then buy a tune for your SCT to run on your Edge from MorePowerTuning?

Can I ask where you purchased what and $$$ ballpark spent?

LOL... I even looked back through the posts to see if you mentioned it. I missed it right there in your very first post... duh.

So how did this all work? Did you buy the tuner from Amazon and then buy a tune for your SCT to run on your Edge from MorePowerTuning?

Can I ask where you purchased what and $$$ ballpark spent?

Hi! Everything worked just perfect!

No. I bought it from amazon. Morepowertuning sells it in amazon and they give me for free 3 tunes. Once you receive your tuner i comes with instructions and you go to mpt, fill out a form and in 2 days they send you back the files with the tunes

Its pretty easy and fast. Tomorrow i think ill go highway and test the edge!!

Hi! Everything worked just perfect!

No. I bought it from amazon. Morepowertuning sells it in amazon and they give me for free 3 tunes. Once you receive your tuner i comes with instructions and you go to mpt, fill out a form and in 2 days they send you back the files with the tunes

Its pretty easy and fast. Tomorrow i think ill go highway and test the edge!!

Great info... so the Amazon link at the beginning was the whole kit and kaboodle. Cool!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...