Replacement tires for a 2008 Edge

jlineman

My wifes car (2008 Edge ) came with Michelin Latitude Tour HP 245/60/R18 tires. Now after 43,000 they need to be replaced. I am leaning real hard toward the Michelin LTX-MS because I have had it on a different vehicle before and it comes in that size. I would appreciate some input from those that have tried this tire on the Edge or input on a different tire you have used.

Thanks

My wifes car (2008 Edge ) came with Michelin Latitude Tour HP 245/60/R18 tires. Now after 43,000 they need to be replaced. I am leaning real hard toward the Michelin LTX-MS because I have had it on a different vehicle before and it comes in that size. I would appreciate some input from those that have tried this tire on the Edge or input on a different tire you have used.

Thanks

I've had the LTX-MS in the past and liked them but I think the OEM tires are lower rolling resistance so your mileage may drop. If you're happy with the OEM tires I'd stick with them.

Thanks

I have had those on my 07 Edge for 3 months now. They are pretty quiet so far. They look like "snow tires" but are not. $1000 otd at the Ford dealer.

I have had those on my 07 Edge for 3 months now. They are pretty quiet so far. They look like "snow tires" but are not. $1000 otd at the Ford dealer.

Thanks The OEM tires get mixed reviews at tire rack with hardly any negative comments on the LTX-MS. Puls I don't think the Latitude tour HP should have wore out at 44 or so thousand miles and they have generated a lot of road noise. Thanks for your input.

Thanks The OEM tires get mixed reviews at tire rack with hardly any negative comments on the LTX-MS. Puls I don't think the Latitude tour HP should have wore out at 44 or so thousand miles and they have generated a lot of road noise. Thanks for your input.

44K is an eternity for some people. I don't remember getting more than 30K out of a set of tires on any vehicle the last 15 years (including the LTX-MS) and that's without any aggressive driving.