My project list

FordGuru

just wanted to put ink to paper, so to speak, and fill everyone in on my project list for the ol ladies edge.

Priority 1

-Upgrade 6CD/MP3 to 2011 Super Duty Nav system. (estimated cost : $1,000 including kit from United Radio)

Priority 2

-Illuminated door sills (estimated cost : $140 my cost )

Priority 3

-weighing pro/cons of eibach spring swap

all i got so far

ALL input is appreciated

The upgrade to the audio system sounds like a damn good idea, and can't beat the price. Illuminated sill plates are really great, have them on my MKX, even the wife things they are pretty cool looking. I only wish that they nhad them for the rear, too. I guess the Eibach spring swap is a matter of one's likes, will it effect handling in any way, to make it better.

It's your decision, do whatever floats your boat ! I'd like to do something to mak my MKXmore unique, without effecting warranty, but don't know what. :shift:

Joe

Edited by JOEHIO

• 2 weeks later...

illuminated door sills are sitting in the corner. once i get all of my warranty work done i'll be putting them on!

OEM Navigation Solutions agreed to accept my 07 Nav unit on a core credit basis so i'll be getting my 09-10 nav unit with motorcraft install kit in about 2 weeks!!!!!

significant other bought me the Canon T2i that i've been wanting for a long time this weekend and it came with a bag, card, HDMI cable, and 2 lenses so i'll be able to get some awesome pics of all these upgrades!

way ahead of you. i've got a 50mm prime and an 80mm with USM and AF

So you know what you're doing! Great! :)

I went Nikon instead. I've had and sold many lenses, but I think I now have the perfect combination now. I have a 10.5mm fisheye, an 85mm micro/macro with VR, a 12-24mm, an 18-200mm VR, and a 70-300mm VR.

So you know what you're doing! Great! :)

I went Nikon instead. I've had and sold many lenses, but I think I now have the perfect combination now. I have a 10.5mm fisheye, an 85mm micro/macro with VR, a 12-24mm, an 18-200mm VR, and a 70-300mm VR.

dang! you've got some money tied up in lenses! i'm not that deep into it just yet. we should start a camera/lens thread in off topic before this gets out of hand, lol