Sexual references

us11csalyer

LOL...thats why i havent back to the VA since i discharged. they have got to be getting some kind of extra funding for PTSD cases because myself and everyone i knew from my unit was told we have PTSD.

i don't discount the validity of true PTSD diagnoses, but to say an entire unit with what i consider minimal combat exposure, is a bit ludicris

LOL...thats why i havent back to the VA since i discharged. they have got to be getting some kind of extra funding for PTSD cases because myself and everyone i knew from my unit was told we have PTSD.

i don't discount the validity of true PTSD diagnoses, but to say an entire unit with what i consider minimal combat exposure, is a bit ludicris

Yeah I got out and a few years later I got a new doctor at the VA. That is when I got sent to mental health and diagnosed with PTSD. If you got discharged last year or sooner then probably your PTSD diagnoses was pushed because there was been an uproar on how the Military has been missing it on discharged. (Like they did with me) The Army diagnosed me with Asthma lol. In reality it was PTSD.