It only took 3 days

It must be some karma thing between me and my father and our vehicles, but it was quite amazing. Only 3 days after taking delivery, I drove to my parents house for something. I don't think it was a necessary trip, but when you have a new ride, all trips are necessary. As I was leaving, my father comes down the driveway on his bike to tell me something totally unimportant. And upon leaving, his bike scratches the paint. 'Tis but a scratch, but now I try to think back to years when I was riding my bike up and down the driveway, the same driveway. How many inane questions did I ask my Dad that led my bike to scratching his truck? Well, the number is evening out.

If you're handy, try rubbing it out yourself. My wife put a scratch on the top edge of her trunk lid on her MKS, took it into the dealer, and at no charge, they wet sanded it out, you wouled never know a scratch was there, and that was 2 years ago.