2012 SEL with several mods

Only had the car about two months but here are the current mods. 22" Giovanna Kilis with Nitto 420S tires, H&R lowering springs, new black front grill, ceramic tint all around with additional layer of 35% over it to darken it up, BMW Mini antenna, black front Ford emblem, deleted badges, plasti-dip sprayed chrome accents (have to finish above both headlights) and have 3M matte black wrap on order to replace the plasti-dip if it doesnt hold up.

Want to swap out all lights to LED but soooooo many options on this so its going to take me some time to decide which ones. Also would like to put silver suede inserts on my black leather seats someday.

post-21969-0-22375500-1339278516_thumb.jpg

Edited by jerseyblood

Damn with your screen name I was hoping I might see you on the road some time but doubt I'll be making it out to AZ. Looks really nice, like the wheels and all. Just wonder what it would look like if you blacked out some of that chrome in the headlight housings.

Only had the car about two months but here are the current mods. 22" Giovanna Kilis with Nitto 420S tires, H&R lowering springs, new black front grill, ceramic tint all around with additional layer of 35% over it to darken it up, BMW Mini antenna, black front Ford emblem, deleted badges, plast-dip sprayed chrome accents (have to finish above both headlights) and have 3M matte black wrap on order to replace the plasti-dip if it doesnt hold up.

Want to swap out all lights to LED but soooooo many options on this so its going to take me some time to decide which ones. Also would like to put silver suede inserts on my black leather seats someday.

What part of the Valley are you in?

Im in the east valley. Thanks kc300 but I dont know what your talking about. Your edge is awesome...So if its a company car are you just going to swap all the lights back when you return it?

I am also in the East Valley. Where'd you get your Edge from? Berge? Sanderson? San Tan? Chapparal? Five Star? Earnhardt?

I had you confused with SouthJerseyEdge. Oh well, good to meet you and look forward to hearing and seeing more of you and your great looking Edge.

I'll comment on c_bova's suggestion also. Me personally, I wouldn't blackout the headlights for a couple of reasons. I think keeping some contrasting elements keeps some visual interest. If you blacked everything out It may seem to be just a big black blob. It would remind me of an unrealistic movie car that the bad government agents drive on the ground while the silent black helicopters hover overhead. My vote, keep the chrome headlights. IMHO

i didn't say blackout the headlights, I said blackout the chrome piece above the headlights like he has done on the piece that goes above the grille. that way it all flows.

• 3 weeks later...

Got it at San Tan. I just blacked out the front grill and chrome pieces. I'll post pics when I get around to it this weekend. Oh, also put a black Ford emblem on too. I agree and this is as black as it's going to get. I want to keep the headlights and tails free of black so there is some contrast.