Anyone interested in projector retrofits for both first gen and second gen Edge/MKX? I have been retrofitting since 2007 and I'm on the list of retro-fitters on TRS (the retrofit source) and AAC (Advance automotive concepts) I can also do angel eyes, and or LED strips etc. I can do a core exchange program (send in your good condition headlights and receive new OEM retrofitted lights) Or send in your current lights etc.

I recently worked on mikeblake710s Edge Sport (pictures should be up on here and on my FB page)

If anyone is interested or have questions send me a message on here.

We are working on a website, should be done shortly. Till then I have a facebook page http://www.facebook....ynamikiLLu51ons

heres a light I did for a customer in Chicago

296823_503338456360247_1245655353_n.jpg

Edited by whiteis33
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Anyone interested in projector retrofits for both first gen and second gen Edge/MKX? I have been retrofitting since 2007 and I'm on the list of retro-fitters on TRS (the retrofit source) and AAC (Advance automotive concepts) I can also do angel eyes, and or LED strips etc. I can do a core exchange program (send in your good condition headlights and receive new OEM retrofitted lights) Or send in your current lights etc.

I recently worked on mikeblake710s Edge Sport (pictures should be up on here and on my FB page)

If anyone is interested or have questions send me a message on here.

We are working on a website, should be done shortly. Till then I have a facebook page http://www.facebook....ynamikiLLu51son

Facebook link is not working for me.

hey buddy, my names cyle, id like a set of halo rings install on my mkx, would you be able to get a pair of headlamps , retro fit, and then i'd mail you my old ones? or how does this work lol. i already have HID lights installed, just looking for some Halo rings around the projector. wired up to a serprate switch for activation.

• 2 months later...
Can It be assumed that you have not yet figured out how to retrofit the newer (amber turn) rear light units into an older Edge yet?

Richard

I have gotten it to fit. however i have not figured out the wiring as of yet... I might tackle this over winter break

Might be interested depending on price. Would like blacked out and ccfl rings wired with parking lights. Need to be able to squeeze in 55w HIDs.

Is this for a the first or second gen Edge? I'll send you a message as well