Turn signal mirrors

mastereh

The wiring harness should already be there for the turn signal. My guess is that they do not change the wiring on the models. It would cost more to have multiple wiring layouts across the different models. Anyhow, it won't be cheap but I bet it is an easy mod.

Edited by Cdpratt69

The wiring harness should already be there for the turn signal. My guess is that they do not change the wiring on the models. It would cost more to have multiple wiring layouts across the different models. Anyhow, it won't be cheap but I bet it is an easy mod.

Sometimes that is the case but since their is a different harness for the SE model's lack of vertical fog lights....I wouldn't be so sure the mirror harnesses are the same.

Specificwlly speaking, you are correct that the SEL doesnt have the harness for the vertical lights. However, there are other instances where there are harnesses going to neverland. My sport

has a harness for the towing package yet that wasnt an option at the purchase. I suppose most of it has to do with cost. I still think there is a good chance the side mirror plugs may be there. I would certainly be interested to know.

• 7 months later...

I realize this is a revived older thread but it has me curious as my ’13 Limited does not have turn signals in the mirrors. Only have 301A package and not collision avoidance etc. Anyone know what options the turn signal mirrors are included on?