How do you adjust the headlights in a 2013 sport

I purchased a set of the DDM tuning hid kit with wireharness in mid summer, install went well. only problem i had was the bulbs were 2 different colors. so i ordered a spare set and put in the new bulb. for whatever reason they don't look like they are aimed right. it seems the driver side shoots off towards the passenger side and the passenger side goes forward a little bit. i have checked and rechecked the bulb to make sure it wasn't in upside down, or missing one of the clamps.

by the drawing below this is how it seems

/|

/ |

it doesn't feel like it is correct. i looked in the manual and it only seems like you can adjust the lights up and down and not side to side, is there away to adjust them to the side? both my mazda 3 and mitsubishi outlander with factory HIDs seem to go more straight out that this set.

i know i should probably reinstall that different colored bulb, but have to wait until it is dry or warmer out to mess with it.

is it possible that the bulb is messed up.

thanks

Edited by itoig

• 2 weeks later...

well an update, the bulb was causing the issue. i put in another bulb i had from the second set i bought (finally had a nice enough day to do it), and now i have no issue with the light going so far off to the passenger side. it still does a little bit, but not to the extreme as that bulb. so out of the 4 bulbs i have 1 is crooked, 1 isn't the right color (looks 4300k) and 2 work. now i am glad i bought the second set of bulbs.