New & Improved LED Puddle Lights + Free Set of License Plate LEDs

kc300c

DAYTIME BrightLites - Specialty Automotive Lighting

Our LED Puddle Lights are now even brighter and whiter. We have upgraded to a 25% brighter LED light source that also has a truer white color. The design of these new LEDs also provides a wider beam spread casting light a greater distance from the vehicle.

We stand-by our products. LED Puddle Lights come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. It is basically a "try it free" program. If you are not happy with your new lights, we will pay for you to send them back and refund the original order including the shipping fee. So you will not be out any money at all, just a little bit of time. We also provide a full replacement warranty which lasts as long as you own your vehicle.

DAYTIME BrightLites is the only manufacturing company that produces these LED Puddle Lights. We have built and sold over 300 sets to date and not a single customer has returned them for a refund because they were not completely satisfied.

Here is our pricing:

- LED Puddle Lights (part#: PUD-PAK): $78.00 per set (includes a free pair of LED license plate replacement bulbs)

- Shipping: U.S: $9.00, International: $24.00.

Above pricing is based on using our Light Core Return Program. A $56.00 deposit will be added to your initial order total. After you remove your old puddle lights and send them back to us we will fully refund the $56.00 deposit.

We accept PayPal payments. To place an order, email info@daytimebrightlights.com with your first and last name, shipping address, phone number and PayPal email address. You will then receive a PayPal invoice to use to make your payment.

See all of our LED lighting products for the Ford Edge at www.DAYTIMEBrightLites.com. These include our unique one-of-a-kind Vertical LED Running Lights for 2011-2013 Edges, custom interior LED lighting and LED replacement bulbs.

With many thanks,

Dan Smith

DAYTIME BrightLites, LLC

RearQuarter1.jpg

• Like 1

They are Rear Door Puddle lights. KC posted instructions on this install a long time ago, but since then his posts have mysteriously been deleted. He does have a youtube channel and I found his instructional video on the subject. Many of us have made this modification and it is my top 2 favorite mods on my Edge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bBMIkVyGVI&feature=g-user

If you have more questions, I suggest you start another thread so we don't end up hijacking this one.